20 Mayıs 2019 Pazartesi

Pretty little things blog

I had a great job, I worked as an office manager for a small, local inspection company. It’s a field based industry, so a formal office space isn’t really neede and that meant that I found myself working remotely for most of. The importance of good gut health is preached on the reg, but knowing what’s “normal” isn’t so easily understood—especially since most people don’t tend to talk about their bathroom habits out in the open. We feature fashion, home decor, weddings and all pretty things in between.


Say hello, ask a question or share a pretty little thing here Also visit. I like finding beauty in the small things , and making everyday life special.

Tots and Teapots in Stockton, Ca. I am terrible at blogging consistently, but I will overcome this. I hope to document my experiences in this blog. The Black Friday party starts now! One of my original blog headers sums it up well.


Life should be full of beautiful experiences and pretty things. My business partner and I are going to be looking for goodies to share with the world. We are totally excited to get this website up and running but those boring business matters must be dealt with first (yawn).


Follow my blog with Bloglovin.

Look At All Of This FRIDAY PRETTY FUN! If you are ever in Ludington, Michigan You gotta meet Maude! Please save the updated address. The old link should automatically re-direct to the new one!


Happy Holidays Bloggers! Mother,wife,lover of old things ,and vintage dealer. Chances are if its older than you and I combined its a little bit of alright in my book. Some of my very favorite wine glasses are from World Market, and it would be so easy to create a pretty gift basket with any of the fun things you can find in store.


I added an Aera Smart Diffuser to my family room a few months ago and have really loved it! With new in styles that are added daily, your must-have fashion fix is only a few clicks away. There are no posts here yet, please check back later.


Menia, greek blogger - love everything beauty, makeup, books, movies and travel. En regelmatig contacteren mensen me ook daarvoor. Een ring met de stof van je nieuwe kleedje erin, oorbellen met een leuke afbeelding, haarspelden die matchen met je favoriete schoenen… Heerlijk! Ho-Ho-Kus pharmacy, as it is known, is not your average pharmacy.


Consider this a one-stop-shop for customers looking to fulfill their medical needs, while stumbling upon the latest trends in fashion and jewelry. A super dainty and delicate bracelet made with tiny seed beads strung on a thin 14K Gold Filled chain. There is a tiny gold plated star and a little tassel in.


I have been scrapbooking for a few years now and love this hobby!

So glad you stopped by today! So the journey is almost over and Beautiful by Pretty. Why call it beautiful? Why throw that term around? Because in our world beauty is defined by the media, by celebrities, by popularity.


Things is about to launch. But what is really beautiful? Make feathers with the washi tapes : stick washi onto a toothpick (both sides) then cut around the piece of tape into a feather shape. Using scissors, snip little diagonal slits all the way around the edge.


Then, snip out a few little bits to have a few gaps. Put the feathers into the pocket. Monochromatic dressing is a major trend this season and a trend that I’ve personally loved for quite a few years.


Check out this monochromatic blue look or this monochromatic pink outfit! The word monochromatic breaks down to mono (meaning one) and chromatic (meaning colour) so monochromatic dressing is just choosing to wear one colour from head to toe.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.

Popüler Yayınlar