20 Temmuz 2016 Çarşamba

Gucci mane bitch i might be guilty

Gucci mane tells Mad Linx that Young Jeezy Tried to Kill Him - Duration: 11:18. Hakim Taylor 589views. The phrase is often used in text posts and image macro captions shared on the microblogging site Tumblr. Found this creeping pon Tumblr, some sources are saying it’s fake, which is probably is… but I srs won’t be surprised if it’s actually true.


Let us never forget this RAPPER GUCCI MANE RESPONDS WITH - “BITCH I MIGHT BE WHEN ASKED IF GUILTY – popular memes on the site iFunny.

By Sowmya Krishnamurthy. T03:00:01Z Comment by bossassbitch$ this is hilarious. Asked whether he was guilty of assaulting a soldier, the rapper (real name Radric Davis) supposedly told a judge in the courtroom, Bitch I might be.


The man might be a little crazy, but he’s not stupid. Or at least he’s not that stupid. Check out FOX NEWS THEY SAYING IT!


You can add location information to your Tweets, such as your city or precise location, from the web and via third-party applications.

Legend has it that Gucci once muttered his legendary turn of phrase to a judge presiding over an assault and battery charge some time ago. Gucci Mane - Pillz Bitch I Might Be (DJ Bassel Remix) Source:. The judge asked if he was guilty of the offense, to which Gucci responde “Bitch I. Free Gucci Mane Headquarters, San Francisco, CA. By Abbey Stone, Hollywood Staff. Mane (or do we simply call him Gucci ?) was indicted for one count of aggrevated assault.


T-Pain is clearly in a giving mood. Gucci replied to a judge “Bitch, I might be,” when prompted on whether or not he was guilty during a. If you don’t know his music, you probably know him as the guy who, when asked if he was guilty of possession, responded “bitch I might be,” on May of the following year. For facin me a nigga fight about what a toothpick?


I did months incident with a pool stick. Major league minor league was indipendent. Bitch arms up climbin up a cut like tyson.


He helped pioneer the hip-hop subgenre of trap music alongside fellow Atlanta-based rappers T. See more ideas about Gucci mane , Gucci and Hip hop.

Atlanta night club and asked to take a picture. History-making mission rewind - Nasa Spacex Mars - Duration: minutes. Thats That by Gucci Mane. Whole lot of chains, don’t let them get loose. All my cars they ain’t got no roof.


And I’m pleading that guilty, they ain’t got no proof. Look in my closet, I ain’t got no suits. You might not get your bitch.


Whether it’s arguing with Waka Flocka and the rest of Bricksquad or dealing with legal troubles, telling the judge “Bitch, I might be. Riching you trying to maintain. Yow bitch I might lift up your skirt.


I’m fucking her making her squirt. Then I’m guilty cause I’m filthy. I’m balling like I’m an athlete. The rapper was released on April on bond for aggravated assault but was arrested again, the very next day. According to Internet gossip, his reply as to whether he was guilty of assault was to tell the judge: “Bitch I might be”, a line from his song “Pillz (Bight I Might Be)”.


Znajdź teksty piosenki oraz tłumaczenia piosenek i zobacz teledyski swoich ulubionych utworów. Young Buck - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. Twitter may be over capacity or experiencing a momentary hiccup.


Try again or visit Twitter Status for more information. Definitely a reason to be happy.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.

Popüler Yayınlar